Why PRECISE Radiance
- Your floors can be made to resemble other elements, like lava lamps, marble, lightning strikes, and more
- It will make your floors highly durable to sustain high-foot traffic
- It makes your floors stain-resistant
- A single coat can be applied even on unconventional floors
- You can enhance the top coat so that your floor can have a non-slip grip
Where to Use PRECISE Radiance
PRECISE Radiance can be used in various spaces of your home or business. Use PRECISE Radiance commercial flooring supplies in New York at:
- Retail Shops
- Dealership Showrooms
- Sport Event Centers
- Convention Centers
- Office Spaces
Use PRECISE Radiance residential flooring supplies in New York in:
- Home Offices
- Any room in your home
How To USE
- Sand the floor. This prepares the concrete surface by creating tiny ridges that make it easy for the base coat to easily sink through. This also helps to ensure a good binding between the epoxy and the concrete.
- Install a vapor/moisture barrier coating. This is highly recommended since epoxy is not breathable. Without the barrier, moisture can easily go through the surface and cause the epoxy to peel.
- Mix the metallic pigment and the epoxy. Easily blend colors to create your desired shade by mixing the color combinations of the desired shades in separate buckets. You’ll also need to ensure clumps are not in the mixture as that will not make for a good outcome.
- Pour shades into the base coat. Blend the mixture into the base coat in small puddles and add different mixtures as accent colors to the main puddle.
- Apply the top coat. Once the floor has dried, you can apply the top coat. If there is not a lot of foot traffic in the area, consider applying a good quality wax to help maintain the glossy shine.
FAQs on PRECISE Radiance Epoxy Flooring Systems
Our PRECISE™ Radiance metallic epoxy is one of the most durable products available in the market. It is also resistant to chemicals and does not stain or scratch easily. If the floor is in a high foot or machine traffic area, it’s best to apply a top coat to keep it protected.
With a little bit of care, metallic epoxy floors can last 20 years or even more. All you need to do is keep it clean regularly by mopping it with water and do not allow spills to go uncleaned for a long time.
Dust mopping your floor once every week is the best way to keep it clean. As an additional measure, you can also wet mop it to prevent the residue from settling.
Metallic epoxy floor may look slippery because of its reflective nature, but it is not. Epoxy floors are known for their anti-slip and anti-skid properties. However, if it still feels like an issue, you can add a top coat to increase friction further.